Strange Attractor Studios offer a range of production, publishing and consultation services covering all aspects of book creation, including design, layout, editing, proof-reading, printing and distribution.
We offer professional services at competitive rates and can work on projects of any size, from high-quality multipart productions to booklets and postcards.
Drawing on an carefully-chosen pool of experienced and talented editors, writers, designers, illustrators, production specialists and printers, Strange Attractor Studios work in close collaboration with our clients to produce exactly the books that they want.
Our past clients include:
- The Beckley Foundation : Hofmann's Elixir (2010)
- Dynasty Press : Daughter of Narcissus (2009), Lord of Love, Weimar to Westminster (both 2010)
- The Royal Parks : Park Stories (2009)
- Wellcome Collection : Medical London (2008)
Our current clients include:
- Gallery Toxic, Luxembourg : Tender Vessels, 2011
- The Natural Death Centre : The Natural Death Handbook (5th Edition, 2011)
Contact us via studios [at] strangeattractorpress.co.uk